Un monde de mots
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Un monde de mots

Dayanne, ce petit bout de Victoria

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Ending game

AuteurMessage
Dayanne

Ending game Empty
MessageSujet: Ending game   Ending game Icon_minitimeMar 8 Avr - 19:33

Think you were still playin talkin about today. Stupid heart of mine. I just stopped playin few days ago, maybe a week or two. Did you feel that? Think you were just not able to say "No".
Let's enter a never-ending game or just stop playin. I can't stand more.

I was just glad before meeting you -if we can talk about meeting- and this morning I was just coming back home when I felt just glad -as before-. No questions about tomorrow, nothing to do, nobody to think about but V, moroverI felt quite pretty -didn't matter you didn't see me-, weather was cold but sunny and I was just walkin to home smilin, smokin a cigarette (hey, I stopped almost 2 years ago? just feel like smokin since a few days) thinkin about this evening when HE would come back home.

I just feel like ending game. This game I though would have no end before I met you. But you just can't. And I just don't want to anymore.

No time to play this silly game, let's play WoW, think it's the only game you can reach the goal.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Ending game
Page 1 sur 1